same as every year, like a marker of time. i have more winesaps (the BEST) than i know what to do with, and you've likely had your fill of apple pickin photos from everyone and their motha on instagram/facebook.
that being said, here's an update:
1. homeland! how long until brody shows up? NO WAY he's actually dead. nope.
2. ed turned 30 and we celebrated in baltimore with good food and views on the water.
3. it's that time of year where we sit down and
4. the meatball shop came to the hood (veggie balls!) and we're making it a friday night tradition.
5. ed and i celebrated six years of marriage. six! and by celebrate i mean we ordered a pizza.
6. saw gone girl. didn't understand. was he in on it?
7. ate a ridiculous amount of cotton candy grapes.
8. officially addicted to morning rounds and nut butter balls.
9. sam wiggins and i have been making the most of the crisp air and shorter days with long walks in the park just as the sun goes down.
10. hiking on the weekends.
apple pickin was followed by greasy hot apple cider donuts and a trip to whole foods. thrilling, really.
sam's just in it for the car ride home….