confession: i'm a high maintenance eater.
if you ask me, i'll tell you i'm a vegetarian. if you want the full run-down, it'd be this:
1. i only eat chicken or turkey.
2. i only eat chicken or turkey from whole foods.*
3. i only eat chicken or turkey from whole foods because i trust that it has been humanely raised with no added growth hormones, etc, etc.
4. i only eat my "safe" whole foods poultries MAYBE once a month.
5. shrimp gross me out. you have to de-terd them.
6. you won't find me eating fish unless we're at a really nice restaurant and i have no other choice.
though i'm pretty sure i could live off of fruit, muffins, and edamame, i love to try new things. props to my sweet husband for putting up with such a picky eater.
what are your weird eating habits?
* i realize whole foods isn't the only "safe place" to buy meat. being 7 blocks from our apartment conveniently makes it MY safe place.