free advice from my dermatologist.
Monday, January 9, 2012
i'm not naive enough to think that you actually care about my beauty routine. but i do want to start a discussion because i think we can all learn from each other.
want some free advice from my highfalutin nyc dermatologist? seriously, she must be highfalutin because i can only get appts months in advance.
retinol. take a bath in retinol, wipe your butt with retinol, and incorporate retinol into your sex life.
1. already talked about the clarisonic. check that here.
2. alba cleansing gel. turns into a foam. super gentle. squirt it on the clarisonic.
3. apple cider vinegar (with the motha) as a toner. more on that here.
4. here comes the retinol. doesn't matter if you have wrinkles yet or not, just use it. mostly before bedtime.
5. burt's bees doesn't really need explaining.
6. i'm a kiehl's whore. this moisturizer (with spf!) is thick and creamy for winter.
7. if the retinol is drying you out, moisturize with this at night. switch it up.
8. gob this under your eye balls at night until you look like a football player.
9. hands all dry and skanky? use this.