taking photos on vacation.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
a few tips for taking great photos while you're roaming the countryside. thanks to natalie for the pics.
1. no one is paying you to snap these shots. you're on vacation! relax and let the pictures come to you. a great shot will present itself if your eyes are open to opportunity.
2. your camera goes where you go.
3. a few products to make your load a bit more bearable.....
the ona camps bay backpack is a true investment piece. it safely holds up to 7 lenses plus a compartment for your laptop. perfect for travel.
a hand strap gives you more control over your camera since it's always in your grips.
if you're devoted to shoulder straps, this cushy strap has a quick release and these are easy on the eyes.
4. pack an extra battery and memory card. no brainer.
5. the best photos aren't taken at tourist hot spots. the photos you'll cherish will be the simple shots at a cafe or a farmer's market. a true remembrance of how you spent your time exploring a new place.
do you have any tips?
ps: more photography tutorials.