1. i forego moisturizer in the summer and wear this face sunscreen instead. oil free, spf 50, and not the least bit sticky. it quickly absorbs into your skin.
2. summer berries are crazy loaded with antioxidants that help protect your skin and hair, among other awesome things like fight disease. even better if they are organic.
4. wear a hat. you'll instantly look dashing and smarter than everyone NOT wearing a hat.
5. lip balm with a bit of color and spf. the passion color seems to be all-around flattering.
6. a citrusy spritz of strawberry flowers makes you feel a bit more freshy fresh, even when you're not. the light scent isn't overwhelming or headache-inducing.
7. right now i'm stuck on aveeno spf 100 for it's high sun protection and non gloopiness.
8. watermelon is almost 95% water. snack it up to stay hydrated and full.
9. my dermatologist makes sure i'm using retinol. get on it.
10. tis easier to drink more water when it's with you at all times.